26.5.17

WRECKLESS - NEW ILLUSTRATIONS!

Good news, I'm drawing and sketching again. I'm happy to feel the inspiration slowly coming back to me. I decided to publish some of my work on a new Instagram account that will only feature some of my artistic creations. You can check it out here. My main inspirations are mostly skateboarding, the 90s era, some girly characters, pastel colors, etc.

Wreckless - new illustrations


Wreckless - new illustrations

Wreckless - new illustrations











Happy Friday y'all!

I'll share more sketches on the blog soon. Make sure to visit WRECKLESS.MTL Instagram account not to miss anything! Thanks for the support :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox