2.5.17

RAD COLLECTION INSPIRED BY THE SKATE SCENE

There are a few clothing brands I will cherish forever. The Ragged Priest is one of them. They're always on top of the latest fashion trends and all their pieces are super fun, unique and original.
Sometimes I felt like if they read my mind and then released a collection that I was secretly dreaming of. And this is basically what happened with their new lookbook!

Rad clothing collection inspired by the skate scene




Rad clothing collection inspired by the skate scene


Rad clothing collection inspired by the skate scene

Rad clothing collection inspired by the skate scene

Rad clothing collection inspired by the skate scene


Rad clothing collection inspired by the skate scene

Rad clothing collection inspired by the skate scene

(All photos & video by The Ragged Priest)

This capsule created for their Summer 17 collection was inspired by skateboarding. Lately, I feel like there are more girls who are trying out this sport and really enjoy it. No wonder the skate scene is becoming a source of inspiration for the fashion industry.

You can definitely feel the laid back vibe with the loose fit of the clothes. The bold colors and the checker print is a must. Being comfortable to cruise around the city and looking super trendy at the same time, duh... yes please! The wide cropped jeans will be a hit this summer and the 90s vibe is still present. I couldn't be more happy about that... #90sKidForever!

Check out the cool video featuring the collection:


Skateboarding....... rock music....... tie dye......... 90s....... grunge...... I just LOVE IT!!!
The complete lookbook is available here.
You can shop the Summer'17  collection right here.

post signature

1 comment :

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox