2.10.16

SPICE UP YOUR STYLE WITH 'BEURD'

I always been attracted by eccentric designs and colorful pieces of clothing. When I found out about BEURD, it was without any surprise that they would fit right into my personal taste.
The two creators behind this colorful brand are Emma and Thibault originally from France, they moved back to Montreal a few years ago after traveling to Australia and Switzerland. They both have their own strength inside the business. While Emma is taking care of the fashion design of the brand, her boyfriend takes over the marketing & sales portion.

The brand offers a line of clothing for men and women, as well as several accessories. All their prints are hand drawn by local artists. For me, the main things that characterize this brand is the large selection of colorful/fresh prints and the originality of their fits and styles.

Spice up your life with Beurd



I came across their booth during a festival here in Montreal this Summer and bought their five-panel hat ''Pora Pora''. As you probably know now, I wear hats all the time and this one was just cuter than ever! The print was created by a local artist from France named Total Pora. I love the pastel tones and all the different doodles on the hat. Every time I wear this hat, I always get great comments on it. Let say that it kinda grabs peoples' attention easily!

Spice up your style with Beurd

Spice up your style with Beurd

Spice up your style with Beurd

Spice up your style with Beurd

Spice up your style with Beurd

Spice up your style with Beurd

Spice up your style with Beurd

Spice up your style with Beurd

Spice up your style with Beurd
° Hat | Beurd
° Crop Tee | Garage
° Mom Jeans | Garage
° Sneakers | Vans

This awesome hat is now sold out, but here's some good news: they've just released a few pieces from their newest collection!!! Fresh new unisex t-shirts with sewn on patches are now available in their online shop. Not to mention that these vintage movies inspired patches were hand-drawn by some members of the Beurd's crew. I'm IN LOVE with both of them, the ''Movies'' tee and ''The Mask'' tee! Can you spot Macaulay Culkin from Home Alone?!

Spice up your style with Beurd


(Source: Beurd)

I cannot conclude this article without highlighting another fun piece from their previous collection: the Yoko jumpsuit (as shown below). A color-blocked jumpsuit with shoulder pads effect. Bold and sexy, this is definitely a statement piece! I love the strong vintage/retro feel.

Spice up your style with Beurd


(Source: Beurd)

You can visit their website right here: http://www.beurd-shop.com/.
I'm pretty sure you'll be charmed by their unique sense of fashion!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox