10.9.16

WERE ALL ABOUT FEMALE SKATE STYLE


I got more seriously into skateboard last summer. I feel that in over a year, the world of girls skateboarding is more present than ever. Either it's on tv, social medias and skate parks, it feels good to see more feminity in this sport dominated by boys.

More and more girls starts to skate being inspired seeing other females rocking at this sport (definitely my case, surprised?). 
That being said, the female skate style is way more present in the fashion scene than it used to be. I'm pretty sure skateboarding will a huge trend for the following seasons.

Highsnobiety had put together a lovely editorial featuring 2 girls skateboarder from the UK, Stefani Nurding(one of my fave skaters right now & maybe my sister in another world!) and Savanaah Keenan. The girls are wearing loose fit pants, denim overall, bucket hat, zip-up pullover, colorful sneakers. They're looking RAD and so feminine!

WERE ALL ABOUT FEMALE SKATE STYLE

WERE ALL ABOUT FEMALE SKATE STYLE

WERE ALL ABOUT FEMALE SKATE STYLE

WERE ALL ABOUT FEMALE SKATE STYLE

WERE ALL ABOUT FEMALE SKATE STYLE

WERE ALL ABOUT FEMALE SKATE STYLE

Photograph: Carl Wilson
Stylist: Coco Mell
Makeup: Teresa Davies
Source: Highsnobiety

What do you think of this trend?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox