23.7.16

PINS & PATCHES CRAZINESS



This is getting real guys! Pins and patches are becoming a huge trend this season and I couldn't be more happy about it. I always loved to customize my backpacks or my jackets when I was in high school! I even still own a few pins I had back at that time. This reminds me good memories :)

I started to customize one my denim jacket with some of my favorite ones. I kinda love the feeling of being on the hunt of the perfect pin that will express my mood or personality. It's addictive, right?
I personally prefer pins over patches because they're more versatile and easier to move around, add/remove a few, change your theme, etc. Patches are more permanent. I found out that Garage is selling patches with a safety pin at the back. This can be a great alternative if you don't want to stick a patch on your clothes.
There's a bunch of online shops where you can buy those cute accessories. Etsy is probably the best place to look at but there's also many local shops I've found on Instagram. Here's a list of the coolest ones.


Rosehound Apparel:

Pins and patches craziness



Pins and patches craziness


(Source SarahWindy)



Pins and patches craziness





Pins and patches craziness


 (Source Wildflower + Co)

Shop Tuesday:

Pins and patches craziness

(Source TuesdayBassen)

Pins and patches craziness


Creepy Gals:

Pins and patches craziness





Pins and patches craziness


(Source Creepy Gals)

Fatjunkie Shop:

Pins and patches craziness



(Source ShopthSassyGirl)

Pins and patches craziness




(Source Fatjunkie Shop)

Garage:

Pins and patches craziness



(Source Garage)


My fun DIY project is slowly coming along. I'm adding a patch or a pin here and there on my jacket as time goes. Also, remember that thrift stores can also be a great place to look up for vintage pins & patches! Sometimes you can find treasures there at a very low cost. I recently found a cute pin ''I love California'' and paid only $3!

What do you think of this trend?

post signature

2 comments :

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox