12.6.16

CHECKERS, FOREVER MY ONE TRUE LOVE

Guess what, I finally shot a new lookbook! I feel like I never have enough time on my hand to shoot some daily looks for the blog. At least, it's easier during Summer since the sun is up later at night. So here's one outfit from last week.

I'm really into beach skater looks lately. If you're already following my personal IG, you might have noticed that I'm practicing skateboarding quite often these days, so my outfits are slightly influenced by that :)
I think I will never be fed up of checkers. Seriously! I love this print since I first discovered it back in high school and never got bored of it. It can be paired with basically anything, and gives some edge to any outfit! I'm also a huge fan of hats in general and must say that my collection of 5 panel hat is getting bigger every week.

Checkers, my forever one true love


Checkers, my forever one true love

Checkers, my forever one true love

Checkers, my forever one true love


5 Panel | Vans
Crop top | Vans
Boyfriend Jeans | Garage
Sneakers | Vans

I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday night.
The weekend is almost over... sigh!

post signature

2 comments :

  1. Girl you look fantastic, can't beat a pair of vans! So comfy X
    Love Vicki | victoriajanex

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so stylish! Cool outfit!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox