29.5.16

THE BEST GADGETS TO DISPLAY YOUR POLAROID PICTURES

I'm the happy owner of a cute Polaroid camera and I also have an Instax photo printer (yep, go big or go home!). That being said, now I have a collection of souvenirs printed on cute little Polaroid pictures. What's really fun about Polaroid pics, is that you actually have the physical copy of your picture right away, meaning your pics no longer sleep in the camera roll of your phone.
Since I don't want my Polaroid pictures to be left out piled up on the corner of my desk, I'm always looking for new ways to display them around the house so I can see them every day.

the best gadgets to display your polaroid pictures


There are many easy DIY projects that you can make to feature your pictures. I posted about this a few months ago (you can read the post here). On the picture shown above, I simply used a string light (Ankit), with mini clothespins that I bought at a craft store. Really easy to do!
Today's post is more about cool gadgets that you can find online who are made to display Polaroid pictures. Here are the best ones!

the best gadgets to display your polaroid pictures

Glitter Picture Frame (Urban Outfitters)

the best gadgets to display your polaroid pictures
Magnetic Photo Rope (Photojojo)

the best gadgets to display your polaroid pictures
Fotoclips (Photojojo)

the best gadgets to display your polaroid pictures
 Felt Photo Frame (Mochithings)

the best gadgets to display your polaroid pictures
Taggit Photo Display (Fancy)

the best gadgets to display your polaroid pictures




Paperclip Photo Holder (Urban Outfitters)

the best gadgets to display your polaroid pictures


Sleeve Magnet Set (Urban Outfitters)

the best gadgets to display your polaroid pictures


Wooden Tabletop Photo Holder (Fancy)

the best gadgets to display your polaroid pictures


Photo Bar (Fancy)

Any other Polaroid pictures collector out there?
Let me know how you display yours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox