12.3.16

PASTEL FOR ST. PATTY'S DAY

We all know that the color associated with the Saint Patrick's Day celebrations is green. But what if we change thing up a little bit and use pastel colors instead? I'm surely down with that! Well, that's what Wildfox did for their St. Patty's capsule collection: Rainbow Charm. The collection is very light and soft, showcasing a blend of pastel tones. Some tees have cool taglines; I particularly love the ''Buy Me a Whiskey'' one :)
Can you spot my favorite cereal brand in their lookbook?












(Images source: Wildfox)

Isn't cute? You can view the complete lookbook right here.
Are you planning to celebrate the St. Patty's day?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox