16.2.16

WHEN LUSH STEALS YOUR HEART

In the past years, I think I entered into a Lush store twice, without really knowing what I was looking for. Last Christmas, I received 3 bath bombs and was really excited to try them out. I loved it! It was the perfect excuse to take a long bath and to do nothing else but relax and enjoy.
All of this made me a little more curious about the brand so I went to their website to see what else they were selling and must admit I was quite impressed by the variety they had to offer. Their online store is very cool too! There's a ton of useful information there; videos, some articles and their products also have customer reviews (that can be very helpful!).

When Lush stole your heart


A few weeks ago, I left work and went to one of their stores nearby. I was looking for a hair mask and also a face moisturiser. Since I was not in a rush, I took my time to look at every corner of the store. It was so pretty! I'm in love with their branding! Everything is put in place by category (shower products, bath stuff, face & body creams, etc) makes it easy to shop. I also liked that every single product has a ''tester'' bottle right next to it, so you can easily smell and try the product.

The girl who helped me was amazing! She took the time to ask me a bunch of questions about my hair and skin type. Then we sat down and she showed me a variety of products that could particularly be great for me. She explained each and single one of them by giving me some info about their specific ingredients, their benefits and tried them out on my hands. Can you believe I stayed there for almost an hour and a half? It was so relaxing! I felt like if I was with one of my friends having a good time in a spa or something! I think that's what you call the Complete Lush Experience.

When Lush stole your heart

When Lush stole your heart

When Lush stole your heart

When Lush stole your heart

When Lush stole your heart

When Lush stole your heart

When Lush stole your heart

When Lush stole your heart

When Lush stole your heart

When Lush stole your heart

When Lush stole your heart

When Lush stole your heart

When Lush stole your heart

I was very impressed with my overall experience. I bought a hair treatment (Roots) and conditioner (Big Solid Conditioner), a face moisturiser (Full Of Grace) and more bath bombs. I'm already planning another shopping session soon.

What's your favorite Lush product?
Please share it down below! I want to try them all :)

post signature

4 comments :

  1. I've never been into a lush store, but this sounds great! I might have to give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to try this :) I'm pretty sure you'll love the experience! XX

      Delete
  2. Lush is my favorite! I love the ocean salt scrub, the big shampoo, and the charcoal face wash!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taking notes :) Thanks for sharing your faves, girl! xx

      Delete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox