14.2.16

BE YOUR OWN VALENTINE

Happy Valentines day gals! Let make something clear, Valentines day isn't exclusive to couples, it can also be the perfect moment to celebrate your true love to your BFF or even give yourself a little treat! Why don't we just take advantage of this day to think about ourselves and do things that make us happy? It can be anything... take some time to relax taking a long bubble bath while listening to your fave music, try this new face mask from Lush, do a little online shopping session or invite your BFF to come over to watch your favorite series on Netflix :)



Marshmallow Bath Melt | Lush
Lemon Mint Candle | Bath And Body Works
Mask Of Magnaminty | Lush
Floral Bralette | For Love And Lemons
Birthday Cake Tea | Davids Tea

Did you treat yourself on Valentines Day?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox