16.1.16

HELLO TO YOU, 2016

Hope you are all doing well and had a wonderful time during the holidays! I'm finally back working on my blog. I must say I had quite a hard time getting back to my usual daily routine. I did not take any vacations during the holidays and with all the celebrations and everything I was feeling more than tired. Not to mention I received some really bad news lately, my mood was kind of low. We all go through some harder period in our life, don't we?

Anyway, I feel better now and my inspiration is slowly coming back! I got some cool blog post ideas in mind and also decided to change the look of my Instagram feed. I wanted my feed to be more creative and inspirational. My pictures are themed so they all blend well together. I'm now posting on a more regular basis and will continue to post some fashion pictures, but there will be more lifestyle ones as well. Here are some highlights of my IG feed for the past week.

hello to you 2016


Are we already friends in Instagram? If not, come say Hi! I'd love to find out more lovely feeds to follow. Let me know what you think of my new theme, and feel free to leave your IG link in the comments section below :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox