31.1.16

GRUNGE QUEEN FOREVER

Nasty Gal started 2016 in force by doing a unique collaboration with the one and only Courtney Love! This collection was inspired by Courtney's closet back in the 90s. All of her favorite pieces have been revisited in order to be more actual and on trend.

Rocker, feminine and sexy, this collection regroup a lot of different pieces: lace bustier, lingerie dress, body chain, satin baby doll, fishnet tights, velvet choker, sheer kimono, Mary Jane flats and much more!










(Source: Nasty Gal)

I love that you can feel the 90s vibe through every piece. This collection really speaks to me... I would seriously buy everything!! Some items are already sold out, must admit I'm not surprised here. Here's a highlight of some of my fave pieces:



You can shop the collection right here.
And let me know what you think about it :)

post signature

2 comments :

  1. I love that second to last look, with all the lace!

    Meg | A Little Twist Of…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Those pieces sold out really fast!! XX

      Delete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox