6.12.15

ESCAPE THE COLD DAYS A FEW MINUTES

December is the month where everyone is running around to complete their Christmas shopping. We're also adding tons of layers to our all of our outfits and depending where you live, you might have to brave the cold weather. It's getting cooler every day and this stunning shoot makes me miss Summer even more. Let's just take five minutes to enjoy the latest lookbook from Wildfox, ''Pacific Coast Dreams'' for their Spring & Cruise '16 collection.

Wildfox Spring 2016 Lookbook

Wildfox Spring 2016 Lookbook

Wildfox Spring 2016 Lookbook

Wildfox Spring 2016 Lookbook

Wildfox Spring 2016 Lookbook

Wildfox Spring 2016 Lookbook

Wildfox Spring 2016 Lookbook

Wildfox Spring 2016 Lookbook

Wildfox Spring 2016 Lookbook

Wildfox Spring 2016 Lookbook

Wildfox Spring 2016 Lookbook

Wildfox Spring 2016 Lookbook

Wildfox Spring 2016 Lookbook

Wildfox Spring 2016 Lookbook

Wildfox Spring 2016 Lookbook

Wildfox Spring 2016 Lookbook

Wildfox Spring 2016 Lookbook

Wildfox Spring 2016 Lookbook

Wildfox Spring 2016 Lookbook


(Source: Wildfox)

Photographer:  Mark Hunter
Edits: Stephanie Lavaggi & Katy Gross
Makeup: Afton Williams
Hair: Jessie Stella Verroca
Models: Paige Watkins & Keilani Asmus

Summer please come back, I miss you already! I'll be waiting for you drinking hot chocolate milk wearing my fave cozy sweater wrapped in blankets for the next few months...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox