19.12.15

BUDGET-FRIENDLY PRESENTS UNDER $50





I feel like I've been sleeping the whole month of December and just woke up, one week before Christmas! Of course, I still have some shopping to do and wrapping gifts as well! The next few days will probably be very busy!
Thought I'd share with you a ''last minute'' gift guide with awesome ideas for your BFF, all of them under $50! ...because who's not on a budget these days?

BUDGET-FRIENDLY CHRISTMAS PRESENTS UNDER $50


(Source: websites stated below)

1. Bitch Mug | Ankit
2. ''You'll be fine'' Print | Little Starchild
3. Benefit Makeup Kit | Sephora
4. Rookie Yearbook Foor | Amazon
5. Insta Mini Case | Nasty Gal
6. Velvetine Lipsticks | Lime Crime
7. Junk Food Stickers | Valfré
8. Butterfly Crystal Jar | Crystal Cactus
9. Natural Soy Candle | Garage
10. Cry Baby Vinyl | Melanie Martinez



1 comment :

  1. This list is so cute, and full of stuff that I can imagine my friends actually wanting :p

    WonderGoth

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox