1.11.15

MINIMALIST DECO - THE LIVING ROOM

I'm constantly working on the design and decoration of my house. Moving stuff around here and there, adding a frame or a cute lamp in a room are common things for me. My home is constantly changing with the cute finds I buy at the thrift store or with my inspiration of the moment. Not that I am never satisfied, I'm just the type of person who really enjoy updating my living space often. Am I the only one who loves doing that? (...please say I'm not!)

I have a few corners around the house that I'm particularly pround of and love more than others. Here's are a glimpse of my living room. I'm really happy about the overall look!





String Lights | Ankit
Lamp | Ikea
Black & White Curtains | Jysk
Canvas Frame | Ankit
Turntable | Crosley

Do you like this kind of deco; white, minimalist & simple?

xCx

2 comments :

  1. Love the details!! Looks so good.
    You have an incredible blog!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox