21.11.15

LET'S FRAME THOSE POLAROIDS

Here's a fun little project I did to display some Polaroids around the house. I've been looking for cool ways to feature all those tiny photographs and found this lovely idea over Pinterest. In my opinion, hanging down Polaroids to a string is always a winning presentation, but I think this concept is pushing the idea on another level.

polaroids deco ideas








What you'll need:

- 1 frame (wood or plastic)
- String (white, black or even natural color!)
- Tape
- Scissors
- Polaroids
- Tiny clothing pins

I used an old frame that I previously spray painted black. Then I added three rows of string that I fixed to the frame using some tape. To ensure the string from sliding under the tape, I did a few knots on each extremity. Last step was to hang the Polaroids with tiny clothing pins.
Simple, right?

polaroids deco ideas

polaroids deco ideas

polaroids deco ideas

polaroids deco ideas

polaroids deco ideas

polaroids deco ideas




Completing the whole project took me about 30 minutes and I'm quite impressed with the final result! I placed the frame next to my desk. Added a candle, a stack of magazines and this lovely hashtag marquee light by Ankit. Voilà!

I might do a few more frames to add in other rooms. Smaller frames displaying 4 or 6 polaroids can look really cute too.

Do you like this idea?



1 comment :

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox