15.11.15

ANOTHER REASON TO LOVE FRUITS

One of my favorite girls recently released a new collection that will make you love fruits like never before. Valfré is bringing us once again, into one of her magical worlds, fulfilled with juicy fruit prints, yummy embroidered patches and lovely fits!
I feel like Valfré is really able to reinvent herself throughout the years. I felt in love with each of her collections so far, and she still nailed it this time!

valfre lookbook

valfre lookbook


valfre lookbook

valfre lookbook

valfre lookbook

valfre lookbook

valfre lookbook

valfre lookbook

valfre lookbook

valfre lookbook


(Source: Valfre)

Photograph: Cole Kiburz
Hair & Makeup: Ashley Gomila
Styling: Isle Valfre
Assistant: Sheila Georgie

The jumper and the crop top remind me of the 70s trends. How cute are they? I think this green velvet skater dress would be the perfect outfit for my Christmas party! Oh, and I love all those cute patches! There's now a lot of different ones you can purchase individually on Valfré's website.

Let me know what you think of the collection :)



1 comment :

  1. I love everything they have on Valfré, it's so cute and perfect!

    WonderGoth

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox