18.10.15

VANS IN WONDERLAND





A few months ago, I wrote a post about the release of the first collaboration between Vans and Disney. I was so happy to see those characters from my childhood being brought back to life on my favorite shoes! 

The Young at Heart Collection by Vans is now back with a second capsule collection featuring new characters! The one that captured my attention is Alice in Wonderland, my ultimate favorite Disney character since forever. Some key scenes from the movie are projected on a large selection of shoes, apparel and accessories. The colorful prints include the White Rabbit, the Mad Hatter, the Cheshire Cat, Tweedledee & Tweedledum, the Queen of Hearts and her Playing cards...









(Product pictures are from Vans.com)

This new release also includes the 101 Dalmatians and The Jungle Book themed items. Take a look at them over the Vans website. I love all of them! I had to stop myself from buying too many pieces last week at the store. Finally decided to go with the Alice Slip-On! The print being different on each foot is so cool and this color combo was made for me :)

What do you think of this new collection?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox