11.10.15

NEW SEPTUM RING TO FIT MY REBEL HEART

For the last year or so, I've been looking online to find some edgy septum rings so I don't have to wear the same one every single day. I love to have the liberty to change my nose ring according to my mood or how I dress up. I recently found this amazing jewelry designer named Elisha Francis from London. She has a true passion for jewelry and literally puts her heart and soul into every piece that she creates.

I was lucky enough to receive two lovely septum rings from her Bomani Woman Collection. Curious to learn more about the idea behind this collection? It's quite simple. First, a Bomani Woman defines herself by her fierceness and her focus. She's part of a tribe that challenges the status quo, she has a rebel heart and is not afraid of being herself when doing so that she is different. Last but not least, her beauty glows from the inside out, she is strong, sexy and seductive. I think this concept idea is so positive and powerful! It really speaks to me.
The collection was inspired by ancient tribal body adornment and made for every modern woman who wants to adopt this fierce look.









Elisha is designing a large variety of accessories and jewelry.
I encourage you to visit her website to see what she has to offer and visit her personal blog for some fashion inspiration :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox