22.9.15

SKATER GIRL MUSE

No matter where you live around the world, if you are active on social media you definately know that London Fashion Week is currently happening. I really enjoy those big fashion events. Personally, it gives me the opportunity to discover a lot of talented designers. Since the beginning of the LFW, I already have a few favorites who are doing an amazing job; Sibling, Clio Peppiatt, Sophia Webster...just to name a few! You should check them out :)

Tonight I fell in love with Ashish SS16 collection. The show kicked off with the good old song ''Joe le taxi'' from Vanessa Paradis. The models entered the runway wearing sexy lingerie dresses made of sheer fluid materials paired with colorful sneakers and frilly socks! ...what else were you expecting?! The most important accessories were the skateboards, of course!
Sparkly sequins were not only sewed on the clothes but also used as eye shadow makeup and to complete the hair style of the models as well. There was a playful vibe all throughout the show and you could easily capture the teenage feel; grunge and bad ass girls but so feminine and sexy at the same time! The models seemed to have a lot of fun on the runway and even enjoyed a few skateboard rides!




















This collection really speaks to me! I sincerely don't know how come I didn't know about Ashish's work before today. He's so original and colorful.

Let me know what you think of the collection!
Do you have any favorite designers featured at the LFW so far?



4 comments :

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox