14.9.15

LAZY OAF X THE RAGGED PRIEST

On their own, these two brands f*cking rules! I love each one of them for their originality and uniqueness. They recently did a collaboration together, creating a small capsule of 8 pieces. I feel like those denims, tops and jackets have been taken straight up from our teenage dreams. You can feel the strong 90s vibe inspiration though the different shapes and the use of sew-on patches with kitsch graphics. The ''mom'' jeans never looked hotter! I particularly love the tomboy but sexy look of the shoot!









(Sources: Lazy Oaf x The Ragged Priest)

Photographer: Stephanie Sian Smith
Model: Anti Agency
MUA: Tabby Castro

Take a look at the complete collection and shop these awesome pieces on Lazy Oaf.
I have a huge crush on the ''Kitty Cat'' and ''Huge Mess'' denim!!!!! What's your favorite piece?



3 comments :

  1. I just wrote a bit about this on my blog! I absolutely LOVE this collection so much! I want all three pairs, but unfortunately they're so expensive :/

    WonderGoth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them so much too!!
      We really need to win the lottery or something :) hihi
      x x x

      Delete
  2. wow i love both brands so much
    great Shooting
    and amazing results, i love the clothes

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox