6.9.15

JUMPING ON THE DENIM TOUR WITH GARAGE

We all know back to school can be a bummer while Summer comes to an end, well Garage has decided to put a smile on our faces; they're hitting the road the whole month of September and doing a Denim Tour in 7 different cities!

Yesterday, I had the chance to attend the Denim Tour kick off in Toronto :) Garage had a lovely branded truck parked inside of the Canadian National Exhibition, near downtown Toronto. There was a lovely set up next to the truck featuring their new BTS denim. Some denim units were folded inside the wooden crates placed on a large colorful carpet. Braids made of denim material were wrapped around the crates and there was a DIY flag rope was attached to the truck.
The team there was super sweet and welcoming! I had such a great time! Luckily for us, the weather was on our side; it was a beautiful sunny day with an average temperature of more than 30 degrees. HOT! :D There was good music playing out loud and freebies all day long. Garage's team was distributing discount coupons and even had tons of free denim from their Back to School collection to give away!!!!! How cool is that? Yes, brand new super soft high waist jegging just in time for the return in class :) Quickly created a buzz around the truck. A lot of people showed up, at one point in the afternoon, you could easily count hundreds of girls doing the lineup to the truck! 

















Garage's Denim Tour just started and still have 6 locations to go to in Connecticut, New York and New Jersey, USA. You can check out their blog for all the dates and locations. Be sure to spot the truck and hashtag your love for Garage denim by using #DenimTour. Trust me, you don't want to miss this!!!




5 comments :

  1. nice pics! So bright!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them! Thanks :) xox

      Delete
  2. Ethan Gilbert7/9/16

    My eyes have not seen such colorful pictures for a long time. I'm in the euphoria from it. Very beautiful! Its like I been there with you. Just now I`m showing this to my co-workers from UK Top Writers.
    They delighted with it too. Thank you for this opportunity and for this incredible post!

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox