11.8.15

THE RIB CAGE





Rib Cage T-Shirt | DropDead
Distressed Denim | Vintage
Studded Sandals | Vintage
Sunglasses | Garage

I styled this outfit using pieces I've owned for a while now. I bought this high low T-Shirt at DropDead maybe a year ago. I fell in love with the pastel rib cage graphic at the front. The look of the tee is original on its own being cropped on the front and quite long at the back. The material has a washed out finish that I really like! As for the pants, I made the cut outs myself. They were already distressed jeans when I first bought them, but I wanted a look more intense and deconstructed so I simply used scissors and creativity to revamp them. I'm quite happy with the result! It's an easy way to bring an old pair of denim up to date.

Do you sometimes customize some pieces of clothing to give them a second life?

xCx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox