13.8.15

SWEET DEALS!

Who doesn't like to find a sweet deal once in a while? I thought it could be interesting to share with you some recent pieces of clothing or accessories I bought at a very low price or items that are currently on sale that you don't want to miss out (...and still available for you to buy!). I don't know if I'll do this type of post often since it will depend on the deals I may find, but let's see how it goes! Don't hesitate to let me know if you liked this type of post :)


Cotton bralette (on sale!) | Garage

Bought this lovely bralette on sale at $10 at Garage. It is super cute and girly. It has a cute paisley print in pastel tones and the material is very stretch and comfortable. It was part of a sleepwear collection (...you can even buy the matching undies that goes with it!) but I also love to wear it underneath a drop armhole cami for a little pop a color :) Definitely a must-have!





Holographic sandals (on sale!) | Aldo

I spotted these wedges at the beginning of Summer and completely forgot about them (busy life, right!?). Randomly went back in the store a few weeks ago and saw them at a ridiculous price! $20, can you imagine? Bought them right away! I swear the pictures doesn't do them justice. The glitters are so bright and sparkly, they're amazing!!! I already got so many great comments on them! Hurry up before they sell out :)

What have been your best purchase lately?

4 comments :

  1. Those wedges are amazing! They look so cute! :)

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      They are definitely my fav pair of sandals I bought this Summer ;)))) x x x

      Delete
  2. Ah! I need something like that bralette, it's so adorable. xx

    www.newenglandgothic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you liked it :) xCx

      Delete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox