30.8.15

PIZZA, POPCORN & BOYS TEARS AT THE BEACH

I recently got an awesome news on Twitter. I was the lucky winner of a contest hosted by Galore Mag! Seriously, I think I've won the cutest bikini ever created. It's funny because two weeks before the contest started, I wrote a post on my blog (read the post here) about the new release of Valfre & Lolli Swim's collab because I was madly IN LOVE with the collection!




The bikini is reversible; one side is red polka dots on a turquoise background and the other side is a print made of Valfre's doodles on a light pink background. This print is everything: ice cream sandwiches, tacos, boys tears milk box, cherry pies, popcorn, lollipops, Sriracha sauce, pizza slices, chocolate chips cookies, burgers, pancakes... everything is there! Yummy, right?

Received my prize a few days before leaving for my vacations to Sandbanks, Ontario. I couldn't hope for a better timing than that! We had such a great time there! I'm definitely going back there next Summer for a longer stay! Here's a few pics we shot at the beach.


This unique collab is still available online. Head over Lolli Swimwear to shop the entire collection and visit Valfre's website for more sketches awesomeness!

Thank you again to Galore Mag, you're tha BEST !!!!!! :)



3 comments :

  1. Oh that bikini is so cute!


    WonderGoth

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, the suits are awesome! Love the dots

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox