9.7.15

VALFRÉ X LOLLI SWIM COLLAB

No doubt that this collab was meant to be. Valfré is all about lovely sketches of beautiful and sexy girls, all in pastel colors, filled with unicorns, hearts and a badass attitude... As for Lolli Swim, they make the ''sweetest'' swimwear pieces, girly and sexy with bows, frills and yummy colors!

They just released their Lookbook via Galore Magazine where you can admire a slight preview of the dreamy swimwear collection!








(Source: Galore Mag)


Photography: Amber Asaly
Model: Sophia Jamora
Styling: Ilse Valfré & Vy Farmerie
Makeup: Natalie Rose

Did you notice the Pop Tart iPhone case (.....i'm in love!!!!!).
The collection will launch on July 20th. Be ready! Until then, go check out the complete Lookbook on Galore Magazine :)

xCx

4 comments :

  1. They are so sexy and cute!! :3
    I love these pictures >w<

    http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her pastel hair! Such a fun vibe for a look book.

    -M
    www.violetroots.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with the pastel hair too! :) xx

      Delete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox