22.7.15

LA DOLCE VITA BY WILDFOX

The release of a new lookbook by Wildfox is always a big thing for me. They always surpass themselves each time. Once again they were able to deliver a lovely collection, inspired by the Italian culture and sens of fashion. The campaign feels like a real escape to this beautiful country where the food, wine and gelatos are things that you can't go without.
This Fall collection is a mix of soft pastel tones and bright colors. Cozy joggers, chunky sweaters, vintage graphics, girly frills and Vichy prints are the go to of the season.





























(Source: Wildfox)

Photo: Mark Hunter & Kimberley Gordon
Makeup: Carlene K
Hair: Ryan Taniguchi
Models: Rosia Nowak, Shlomit Malka & Roos De Kok

I love when they include cool recipes and inspiration texts into their lookbooks. Makes them much more complete and fun to read :)

You can view the complete lookbook and shop the collection HERE.

xCx

4 comments :

  1. oooh wow, love this shoot! really amazing hairdos too, like in old italian movies

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lovvvee the photos so much. Everything looks so amazing, I want the sunglasses!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I want to buy everything each time !!!! lol Heeelp :)
      xox

      Delete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox