1.7.15

COOL GEAR FOR YOUR CAMERA & PHOTOS

I don't know if you are like me, but for now I don't own a numeric camera so the only thing I can use to take photos is my iPhone. I remember when I had my first real camera when I was younger, I didn't use it as that much since I was not carrying it with me very often. Since I have my phone with me all the time, it's perfect to take random pictures anytime I need to. 

I came across this site named Photojojo and I was so impressed! First, the interactive website site is really well done and so fun to use (special mentions to the ''Do not pull'' handle bar, the animated dinosaur taking a picture of us while we are shopping through the site and the cute little cat who wants to chat!!! Second, I found a lot of cool accessories for cellphones and cameras. They have an great selection of gadgets and add-ons to upgrade our photos. Here's my favorite ones :)

Allows you to select any picture from your camera roll or from your computer and print it on a Polaroid picture in less than a minute. I'm adding this item to this year's Christmas list for sure!





The 100% Energy Apple Juice Power Pack
For sure the cutest backup battery ever seen on earth. Tiny and way too lovely, this little guy will charge your phone to 100% up to three times.




The Jelly Camera Phone Filters
Don't we all love filters? These ones are keychain sized filters that will fit on your iPhone camera lenses. Each one is outfitted with a re-usable gummy ring so we can use them over and over.




The Photo Hanger Clips
Just because these clips are to die for.... I want tons of them!




The Photo X Kit
Many different types of boxes are available on the site, but this one is by far my favorite. It contains a glass prism, some coloured flour, rainbow peephole and finger tips LED's for light painting. Seriously, my pictures would never be the same again if I had this box!!!!





The Magnetic Photo Rope
These magnetic ropes are available in 5 colors. There's a loop cable at the top and weighted at the bottom to keep it straight. Comes with small magnets. A unique way to display your pictures, say goodbye to the old boring frames!

(Pictures source: Photojojo)

There was so much more stuff I would of love to feature in this post! Everyone should go take a look at Photojojo now!

Do you have other cool accessories that you use for your pictures? Please share them with us :)

xCx

2 comments :

  1. That Juice Box is SO cute i need one <3
    Love Vicki | victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Useful and WAY too cute, isn't ? ;) xx

      Delete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox