26.7.15

BACK TO BASICS









(Pictures by JMYoung)

Hat | Vintage
Necklaces | Forever 21
Sunglasses | Vintage
Shrunken tee | Garage
Boyfriend denim | Garage
Sandals | Birkenstock

Got to be honest, this outfit was shot a few weeks ago. Sorry I didn't had the time to upload it earlier! Last couples of weeks have been so busy..
This look is quite simple, but lately, I've been looking for outfits that are more comfortable and easy to wear. Having long days at work and being stuck in traffic for hours gave me no choice then go for cozier outfits in which I will feel good throughout the whole day. Is there something better than a basic t-shirt and casual jeans to accomplish this mission? ...I don't think so. These boyfriend jeans have such a good fit and they are not too baggy! I love the acid wash color and the distressed details. It definitely gives more edge to the look. I paired them with a flowy crop tee and decided to add a black wool fedora hat at the last minute to complete the look.

What is your first pick outfit when it comes to being comfortable all day?

xCx

6 comments :

  1. Joli look !
    Deltreylicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in ripped jeans they are so comfortable but add an edge to a basic outfit, these acid wash ones are awesome.

    http://www.emmainks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove the hat !

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox