6.6.15

LET'S GO TO SPACE WITH RILAKKUMA

Most of you know how much I love the pastel colours and original stuff. You can imagine my reaction when I stumbled across the website of JapanLA.

They started back in 2006 when they opened a store on Melrose. Selling adorable pieces inspired by the "cute culture" of Japan and LA. Later on they decided to share their love for adorable fashion Kawaii pieces with the world and opened their e-commerce website.
You can now shop clothes and accessories by categories or even by characters. Since they have some partnerships with brands, you can choose in between collections like My Little Pony, The Simpson, Hello Kitty and many more.

Here is their latest lookbook named "Rilakkuma in SPAAACE!"
I particularly love this girly Space dress and let me tell you that this hairstyle is my new #hairgoal...!!! Two pastel hair buns....[please insert the "happy face with heart eyes" emoji right here].











Model: Zoe Elyse
MUA: Erin Nakashima
Hair Designs : Alex Thao
Photography : Sylvia G
Creative Director : Stephiee Nguyen
Studio Mucci Tassel Garlans & Confetti Balloon

xCx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox