16.6.15

DISNEY X VANS COLLABORATION

This collaboration is almost a dream come true. I always had an unconditional love for Vans and I would lie if I say I don't love Pluto, Minnie Mouse and all those cute Disney characters!

The collab offers an assortment of men's and women's apparel, shoes and even accessories. All of them features one of our childhood favourite characters with a never seen before styling detail : Winnie the Pooh with his own skateboard, Mickey Mouse with red sneakers on, and more.









(Sources: Vans & Highsnobiety)

Ok, seriously, can I go back and be a child again ? ...no wonder the collection is called Young At Heart :) Here's my -TOP 3- items I just added to my wishlist :




1. Disney Trucker Hat
2. Disney Minnie Crew
3. Disney Authentic Ariel

The collection is now available in selected Vans stores location and through their online shop.

What do you think of the collection ?
Is your favorite Disney character featured ?

xCx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox