5.5.15

VACATION HOUSE BY WILDFOX

Wildfox got me once again with their latest Summer lookbook ''Vacation House''.

This time, they added some made up vintage commercials into the lookbook. It makes the vision and message much stronger and I really enjoyed reading all these cool treads! I love when lookbook contains more than only pictures. Extra details are always fun !

The collection is beautiful. We can feel the 70s making a comeback through the graphics, fonts, shapes and fit of the clothes. The color palette is a mix of soft pastel tones and bold colors who all blend well together.


































Producer | Kimberley Gordon & Stephanie Lavaggi
Excecutive producer | Jimmy Sommers
Shot by | Mark Hunter & Kimberley Gordon
Makeup | Carlene K.
Hair | Nina Lucas
Models | Josefien Rodermans & Aurelia Gliwska

View the complete lookbook HERE.
You like it ?

xCx

2 comments :

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox