30.5.15

SPRING ACCESSORIES - MY TOP PICKS

Ok, let's make this clear, I always want to buy a bunch of new accessories at the beginning of every season. Isn't fun to have a new colorful piece that will complete your outfit perfectly ? We never have enough of them ! It can also be useful to buy a few accessories that are a big trend this season (for example: some accessories with aztec details) to bring up to date your whole look.

Even if I didn't really need anything right now except of a new pair of ''cat eye'' sunglasses, here's my top picks of accessories for the Spring season !


1. Aztec Scrunchies | Garage
2. Modern Cat-Eye Sunglasses | Forever 21
3. Holo At Me Bag | Nasty Gal
4. Mason Jar Tumbler | Garage
5. Sweet Watermelon Clutch | Nasty Gal
6. Bruno 3D iPhone Case | Valfré
7. Glitter Wedges Sandals | Aldo

What's your go to accessory for Spring ?

xCx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox