11.5.15

MONDAY VIBES

I was off today. Who doesn't like being off on a Monday and doing absolutely nothing? No one ever!

I lounged around the house all day in my pyjamas, worked on my blog... listened some music, went on Pinterest... ended up watching the Simpson and eating some rice krispies squares!
What a good Monday :) lol!
Sometimes you just need days like that, where you don't do anything really productive... you just relax and do whatever makes you feel good and happy.

So I'm sharing with you this playlist I made for fun this afternoon :


It's basically 30 minutes of good music sang by awesome & cool girls ! ...I guess it kinda reflected my mood of the day.
There's something about this latest song from Sia, ''Fire meet Gasoline'' that I really love !

Hope you'll enjoy the playlist :)

Let me know what are your favorite plans to do for a perfect day off ?
xCx

4 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh! I love this! I'm playing it right now as I work on a couple of projects.

    Connie | Sponsored by Coffee | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks ! I'm glad you enjoyed the songs as much as I did :)
      xCx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks sweety :D ..happy you liked it too !!
      Xox

      Delete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox