10.5.15

BRAIDS IN MY HAIR FOREVER

I remember when I was young, the only kind of braids we knew were the regular type one, the French braid and the Fishtail braid. Well, that time is over! If you type ''Braids'' in Pinterest, you will see that the possibilities are endless. There are tons of different kinds of braid you can easily achieve to give your look another dimension.

Personally, I love all kinds of braids but my favorite is the Messy braid. Either you have your hair up in a messy bun or your hair down, adding loose braids of different sizes to your hairstyle will give more edge and will also give a hippie/gypsy kinda look.










 
(Pictures are from Pinterest)

You don't necessarily need to have long hair to execute these hair styles, there's also a ton of options for the short hair gals, do not worry :)

Let me know what you think of the braids trend ? Yay or Nay ?

xCx

2 comments :

  1. I'm really into braids too. The messier styles to me fit right in with summer and the more polished ones I feel like vibe better in the winter or fall.

    -M
    www.violetroots.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right !
      I feel the messy hair styles fits well with the beach hair kinda looks :)
      xCx

      Delete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox