11.4.15

MERBABE BY DECLARED CLOTHING

In case you didn't know it yet, Audrey Kitching recently posed for Declared Clothing's latest lookbook ''Merbabe''.

This new capsule collection is for all the mermaid lovers out there... and I couldn't be more happy about it !!! God knows my board ''I'm a mermaid'' on Pinterest is replenished on a daily basis because I truly love mermaids since forever :)






The lookbook is so pretty! And what about that mermaid tail ??? #Imdyinghere
I wish I can be at the beach right now !

Anyway (lol!), I think the collection is really fun and girly! You can feel the 90s vibe and the quotes written on the graphic tees are really cool! I particularly like the one on the tie dye shirt ''The only reason to ever go anywhere is pizza.'' :)

Here's my favorite looks:


What's your favorite ?
You can view the complete lookbook and shop the collection on Declared Clothing.

xCx

7 comments :

  1. I absolutely love this! The collection is so feminine yet funky at the same time. I can definitely see the late 90s influence... it reminds me of being a kid!

    XxMO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same thing for me !! It reminded me my teenage years so bad :)
      xCx

      Delete
  2. omggg, this is so perfect! I love the 'merbabe' top and that 'bitch' co-ord <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! Glad you liked the post :)
      xCx

      Delete
  3. That is a lovely collection and lookbook, thanks for sharing :)

    Natasha | www.ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This collection is so gorgeous! xoxo
    http://clothescaptioning.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox