5.4.15

LOOKING FOR A COOL SNAPBACK FOR SPRING?

You all know my true love and devotion for all types of hats, right ?

With the warmer weather of the last few days and Spring who's finally coming in, I did a research online to see the new collections of snapbacks and 5 panel hats that are available for the new season.

Here's the coolest I found:


1. Bright colors floral hat | Steve Madden
2. White floral hat | Billabong
3. Five panel tie dye hat | Vans
4. Black & white skull hat | Billabong
5. Floral trucker hat | Billabong
6. Tie dye snapback | Vans

I had to make a pre-selection because there were so many pretty ones ! I really like the white and pastel floral one.
For sure I will buy a few new hats in the next couple of weeks :) My only concern is that I'll need to find a new way to store them in my bedroom...... I have so many it's ridiculous !

Do you have any favorite from the ones below ?

xCx

2 comments :

  1. Great selection ! Too bad my curly fro hair prevent me to wear these beauties !

    http://www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no ! That sucks...maybe with your hair in a poney tail it would look better or even a low braid ?
    You should try it !! :D
    xox

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox