6.4.15

GET READY FOR COACHELLA

This is it guys, festival season is right around the corner !

I wish I lived in California (literally one of my dreams there !) and could go to Coachella next week. It would be so awesome ! I never been there and it seems to be THE festival you have to go at least once in your life.
There's so many great bands who are playing this year ! ...But I feel like this festival is not only about music, it's also the ''peace and love'' vibe, the lifestyle and the fashion trends that can be so inspiring too.
In order to look smoking hot next week at the festival (or smoking hot this Summer ---­> for those like me who cannot be there), I took a look at the Festival Collection from Garage and here are my top picks :


Accessories (from left ot right) :
1. Aztec Eternity Scarf
2. Flower Crown
3. Statement Necklace
4. Rings
5. Fedora Hat

Clothing (from left to right) :
1. White Crochet Racerback Tank
2. Juliette Black Crop Top
3. Fringe Crochet Kimono
4. Lace Back Ballerina Tee

The Fringe Kimono is my favorite piece. I love the length and color. I feel like this is definitely a must-have this Summer !

Are you planning to attend a festival anytime soon ?

xCx

14 comments :

  1. Going to Coachella has been a dream of mine for years! I wish I didn't live on the opposite side of the country :( and the closest music festival to me is still months away. I love the crochet trends and that off the shoulder top!

    dyannedavid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crochet is everywhere, such a big trend this season :)
      Thanks for your comment sweetie! xCx

      Delete
  2. I've wanted to attend Coachella for years. I wish I had the money and means to travel. I'd go every year if I could! It seems so amazing.
    http://paintitrogue.blogspot.com/2015/04/france-just-banned-ultra-skinny-models.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I wish I could go too !! :) Life is so unfair....haha!
      xCx

      Delete
  3. I've been seeing festival fashion everywhere!! so inspiring!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ! I guess the Festival season is finally coming in :) xox

      Delete
  4. Ooh, these are super for festivals :)
    Thanks for sharing!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes to everything! My friend is going to coachella this year and I am insanely jealous! I love the rings :)

    www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) ...for sure I would be jealous too if one of my friend would be going !! xx

      Delete
  6. these are all really cute! i went last year but sold my ticket for this year, the lineup was much better last year in my opinion!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the post :D xox

      Delete
  7. Beautiful picks :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox