14.5.15

DREAMING OF CALIFORNIA

I couldn't be more happy that the warmer weather is finally here! I will definitely try to publish ''outfit posts'' more often on the blog now. It's so much easier when the weather is on our side :)

We shot this outfit a few days ago, just didn't have enough time to edit the pictures.
I wore retro high waist denim short paired with a graphic ringer tee. I like the Aztec embroidery detail at the front of these shorts. It adds a pop of color to the usual basic black denim shorts. I literally fell in love with this ''California'' ringer tee the minute I saw it. It reminds me of the clothes we use to see on the popular serie ''That 70's Show''! Those vintage looking graphic tees looks so cool :) I bought mine a few sizes up to have a boyfriend fit. Ringer tees are such a big hit this season. Their material is very soft and they are soooo comfortable. I don't know how we've been living without them until now !





(Pictures by JMYoung)

Snapback | Vans
California ringer tee | Garage
Retro denim shorts | Vintage
Parka | Garage
Fringe handbag | Vintage
Sunglasses | Ray-Ban
Sneakers | Vans

xCx

2 comments :

  1. Your photos are so amazing! Love how this look fits on you <333

    www.leclothes.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox