3.4.15

DIY - WASHI TAPE CANVAS FRAME

A few months ago, I painted white all the walls of my living room and my kitchen. It's so much brighter, I really like it ! I'm still working on the deco here and there, adding so punch of colors everywhere. I'll do a ''room tour'' post once everything is done :)

So I was looking for something original and colorful to put on one of the walls of the living room and found this cute idea on the internet.
It's really simple and I'm quite happy with the final result !



All you need is some Washi tape and plain white canvas.
You make different shapes of triangle using some colorful Washi tape. Even if you would use only one color for the whole canvas, it would still look very cute.



It's my first time using some Washi tape and I must admit it's pretty easy to work with. I still have plenty left so I might use the rest somewhere else in the house.
I found other cool ideas on Pinterest:







(pictures are from Pinterest)

They all look so great ! ....I find the headboard idea really original and unique.
Do you have a favorite one ?

xCx

7 comments :

  1. Looks so cool! Love it x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ! :D
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love what you created, home inspo posts are swiftly becoming my favourite :) I might give the skyline one above the bed a go <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should ! Thanks for your sweet comment :)

      xCx

      Delete
  4. didn't even realize you could do all these creative cool projects with washi tape!!! awesome!! :D thanks for sharing!! :D

    Have a great Easter Sunday!! :D
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! There is so many possibilities of things we can do with it :)
      Enjoy!

      xCx

      Delete
  5. Washi tape is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox