13.4.15

BEST DRESSED CELEBRITY AT COACHELLA 2015

This weekend, every social media platform were overloaded of Coachella pics. From gorgeous landscape to fashionable outfits, it almost made me feel like I was there :)
Another fun thing I enjoyed doing during these 3 days of festivities, was to take look at the outfits that celebrities had chosen to wear for this big event. Who doesn't like doing that?

So here we go........ for me, the award for ''Best Dressed at Coachella 2015'' goes to Cailin Russo! I find her style so edgy, playful and sexy at the same time.
The patched retro denim short paired with the colorful bralette and kimono looks perfect! I also really like the face jewels and the body jewelry :)













(Pictures from Instagram: @CailinRusso & @CailinUpdates)


I can remember clearly making a blog post last year of Cailin Russo's awesome style at Coachella (you can click here if you want to read it :). She was by far my favorite stylish celebrity out there.
For me, she scored two years in a row !

In your opinion, who was the best dressed at Coachella this year ?
I wanna know :D

xCx

6 comments :

  1. Love this post and love love love Cailin's style :) x

    http://dandylove1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just loved Kendal Jenner in Coachella, she was amazing !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I particularly loved her white off the shoulder top! :)
      xCx

      Delete
  3. Amazing looks! I wish I was there :)
    xoxo

    http://flashforwards.blogspot.de/2015/04/flowers-everywhere.html

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox