2.4.15

A BIKINI IS ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA!

Good news my friends, April is finally here :) yeah!!

This means I can start shopping for swimwear, shorts, tank tops.............. right?
In a few weeks I hope the snow will be gone for good and the hot weather will be back for real. I officially said ''Good bye, see you next year!'' to my snowboard. I'm ready for the hot season now :)

I was looking a this dreamy Lookbook from Billabong and fell in love with the pastel tie dye bikini! Isn't pretty?
















I also really love the mix of two or three different patterns on the same piece. Maybe i'll go for a high rise bikini bottom this year ? ...I kinda like this trend :)

You can view the complete Lookbook right here.
xCx

4 comments :

  1. Cristina what a great post!!! Can't wait for the weather to get warmer. It's been a really cold winter.:)
    Bisous de Toronto
    claudiapersi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Claudia ! :)
    I feel you, Montreal was so cold too! I'm over it now hihi !
    Take care xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am already following you now

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow :) I'm following you too xox

      Delete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox