14.3.15

SECRET GARDEN BY DOLLS KILL

Dolls Kill published a new lookbook named Secret Garden yesterday night, on Friday the 13th. The beautiful Hanna Beth is looking fierce in this ''Gothic-Witch-Gypsie'' themed set.

Even though I loooove colorful pieces and pastel colors, I really like these looks! I like that everything is black except the ripped jeans and velvet pants. The chunky necklaces, the rings and the lovely head piece complete the outfits so well.













I think I never loved black lipstick that much... not sure it would look good on me though! Huge crush on the flared jeans and on the back laced maxi dress !!

View the complete lookbook HERE.

xCx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox