21.3.15

MOSCHINO'S FALL 2015 BEAR COLLECTION

Let's make it clear, Jeremy Scott will always be one of my favorite designers. He got me with his McDonald's inspired collection a few years ago! Everybody remember this collection, I loooooved it so much :)))
He's colorful and he's not scared to push the boundaries. All his collections are so eccentric and original!

For his Fall 2015, he created a Bear capsule collection named ''Ready to Bear''.
I'm in love again !



(photos: Imaxtree)

The leather & fur jacket clutch is so adorable !!! .....but $1495 is quite expensive (...that is not a surprise, right ?).

The collection will be available in stores soon. In the meantime, items are available through Moschino's webshop.

xCx

3 comments :

  1. That bag is very cute ! :)

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. That t-shirt and bag... adorable! :)
    claudiapersi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox