27.3.15

PATCH IT UP!

I recently bought some cute patches to fancy up some of my clothes. I love to personalize some pieces of clothing by adding studs, pins and patches. This makes them so unique and it also add a fun 90s touch to any piece :)

The only thing I find hard, is to choose which one of my denim jackets or which one of my backpacks will have the privilege to have lovely patches added on.

I found a few pictures on Pinterest as inspiration for my next project!
Take a look :)













(pictures are from Pinterest)

I really loooooooove all those ideas...!!!
I guess it's time to add some swag on my clothing now...


I'll try to keep you posted on the results :)
xCx

2 comments :

  1. A lot of my friends are into this kind of pieces right now, and they look really cool. Maybe I should make something for myself as well for the festival season :)

    http://allure-square.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes for sure, it would be perfect for the festival season :) xCx

      Delete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox