15.3.15

INSPIRATION : COOL WAYS TO DISPLAY POLAROID PICTURES

I received a Polaroid camera more than a year ago. I really liked it and I literally take pictures all the time. I find it so cool to have the actual real photo in my hands only 2 seconds after I took it ! ...no more ton of pictures stocked on my iPhone's camera roll...!

But I noticed that as time passes, they all end up in a pile not being seen by anyone. I think I'm going to hang them so I can remember all those funny-cute-lovely moments everyday.

I went on Pinterest to find some cool ideas to display them in my house. Here's the best ones I've found :

















Which one is your favorite ?

*I was not able to find every credits for these pictures. Please send me an email if you know a source that I'm missing :)

xCx

4 comments :

  1. This is the cutest thing ever! I love when they're hanging from the tree branch.

    grubandbeautymontreal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! I really like this one too :) xCx

      Delete
  2. I don't think I can choose one! I love them all, for different reasons! :)
    I also have a Polaroid camera, Christina. It's my favourite camera, even though the film can be expensive.. It's currently with my parents in another country, but I'm looking forward to getting my grabby paws back on it this summer! I really miss the instant capture. I like taking photos that aren't digital or edited! You just have to accept Polaroid photos as they are! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are all such wonderful ideas! Though, my personal favourite is the first one, with the fairy lights (perhaps because I'm always partial to fair lights) :)

    WonderGoth

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox