7.3.15

INDIO PONY FESTIVAL

Confession : Every time I look at a new Wildfox collection, I feel like if Kimberley Gordon (head designer of WF) would have gone straight up into my head, captured everything I find pretty & beautiful, went back and then put it all that together to create a collection. Seriously!! I fall in love every time they release something new.

In my opinion, all of their lookbooks are completely insane. It's like if each collection has a ''little something'' that really gets me. I love Kimberley's vision. Her idea of staying young and keeping your child heart forever. Being in a real life fairy tale and to keep dreaming  :)

I had a hard time not to choose all the pics from the lookbook to show you their latest collection called ''Indio Pony Festival''.




































Things I particularly love here :
  • hippie kinda vibe
  • pastel colors mixed with neon colors
  • body jewelry & nose ring
  • pastel voluminous messy hair
  • extra long fringe trim
  • faded floral & aztec prints
  • white tutu skirt
  • old school sandals (I used to have the same ones in the 90s)
  • precious stone's crown & arm cuff
You can view the complete lookbook HERE.
Hope you like it as much as I do :)

xCx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox