2.3.15

HAT LOVER KINDA GIRL

I'm the type of person who wears a hat one day out another. Either it's a baseball cap, a slouchy beanie or a large floppy hat, I feel that there is a hat that fits with every occasion.

During the winter season, I often wear beanies. I think I may have around 20 different ones, all different colors and prints! It dresses every outfits.... and it's not a secret for anyone, they also are the best way to hide one of those ""bad hair day'' :-P

I also really like all kinds of five panels caps or baseball caps! They are my ''go to'' during all the summer season. I think I will never own enough of them !!!

Everyone knows, that Brixton are well known for their lovely hat collections. Looking at their latest collection for Spring 2015 makes me wish summer was already here.
Hard to choose but I think my FAVS are the Magdalena hat and the Robinson cap.

What's yours ?
















You can view the complete lookbook HERE :)
Have a nice Monday !

xCx

2 comments :

  1. I'm such a fan of hats. I love the classics (Borsalino) as much as grunge 90s baseball hats.
    love your selection(: last one is my fav.

    xx from Italy
    Cate ღ kate/idoscope | youtube

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox