18.3.15

BACKBITE

I came across this unique brand randomly by scrooling down my Tumblr feed. Someone (thank god) reblogged one of their beautiful picture so it appeared on my feed. I liked the old school rock'n roll vibe of the pictures so went immediately on their website to know more about them.

Here's what I learned. Name of the company is BackBite (as you can read in the title). Founders of this brand are five rocker chicks named Selena, Brit, Taylor, Casey and Rachel. Based in Los Angeles, they put their creative minds all together and the result is lovely. They offer a variety of clothing, footwear, accessories and even some home furniture! Everything they sell is either recycled or true vintage pieces!

This is their latest lookbook ''Highway One''.
........Psstt.... the models are actually the founder of the brand :)










Do you like it as much as I do ?
You can view the complete lookbook HERE.

xCx

2 comments :

  1. Wow..love them!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! I'll go check it out :)

      Delete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox