21.2.15

DROP DEAD X GREMLINS COLLECTION

In case you didn't hear about it yet, Drop Dead did a collaboration with the famous little creature from the 90s to create a special capsule collection.

Imagine.... Drop Dead clothing with little Gremlins on it !!! Wow :-)

Yesterday night, DD organised a big event in Sheffield's showroom cinema for the launch of the collection. Customers were invited to watch the Gremlin original movie, eat some yummy burgers, have a few drinks and be the first to buy the new collection ......... too bad I don't live in the UK !!!!




I remember loving this movie as a child, but I was a little bit terrified the first time I saw it. Watching it now makes me laugh. I love it, it became such a classic movie now :)

The collection is available online.
Here's a few pictures from the lookbook :








 (all pictures are from the DD website & blog)


Do you guys like it ?
Shop the collection & view ton complete lookbook HERE.

xCx

1 comment :

  1. SO SO jealous you got to go to this, it looks amazing. Gremlins is a true classic and I love that they're using this in their latest collection. Amazing!! xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox